Wednesday 13 April 2016

Steam Gent

This was a steam punk project, We were allowed to do what ever we want as long as it fell under the steampunk genre; this means cogs, copper, metal and obviously steam.
I decided to design to do a steam punk gentleman robot, I started of my drawing on my sketch pad; first I did some rough sketches and then a finished sketch which I will then start over in Photoshop.






This is the final design, I gave it a wheel to be able to move around and give him better mobility; I gave him a top hat made out of pipes to make him more gentleman like. I also gave it glowing red eyes to show that it is a robot. most of his body is made up of pipes and I also started basing his chest of a an or car body. That is one of the reasons he has a head light on his chest.
I call him the Steam Gent.,

No comments:

Post a Comment