Thursday 7 April 2016

Gem of Destruction #1

This project was group project where we had to produce a 2D Game of our choosing, everyone in the group must produce at least one Art/Visual Asset as well as one piece of code. The game must have a score system, menu as well as some kind of combat or goal that can be reached.

One of my jobs was designing the platforms for the game, as well as one of the monsters to go in the game for the character to fight. We decided to make a platformer, with the colour pallet being black and grey, and purple signifying the gem colour.


This is the art bible page for the platforms as well as the monster that I had first designed, this shows the references that I had used for both the platform and monster designs, also describing the colour pallet that I used and why I went with these references.  After putting my assets into the game some of the group had said that the platforms did not fit in well with the style of the game, so we decided to give the platforms to another member of the group.  

No comments:

Post a Comment