Thursday 7 April 2016

Gem of Destruction #3

After I had imported the sprite sheets, I put them in the sprite editor where I had cut the images ups so they become their own images to be put in the animation tab to create the animation. I then go on the animator tab to set the order of the animations, but because the bear is going to be an enemy which will be constantly on the move it does not need any idle animation so the default animation will be the walking animation.
I then have to add conditions to the transitions on the animations, this will allow me to call the conditions in code to play the animations when I need them to play. For this I have used two trigger conditions so I can call the attack animation when the player enters the trigger and then it goes back to the walking animation when the player leaves the trigger.


No comments:

Post a Comment