Thursday 7 April 2016

Gem of Destruction #2

I started re-designing my monster again, but instead of making a golem, I drew a silhouette of a bear and drew a gem on its chest as well as made the eyes In the colour pallet of the gem. I did this to show that the bear is being possessed by the gem.
This is the design that I had come up with, I will also be using the se two different positions as the base for the attack and walking sprite sheets, which I will be using to animate the bear using the sprite editor in unity.


These are the sprite sheets that will be imported in Unity, once I import these as an asset and put them in the sprite editor in unity, I will be able to cut each individual image which will then allow me to drag each image into the animation and change it to make it look good as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment