Friday 8 April 2016

Gem of Destruction #5

My next job was make the player able to attack so that he can actually kill the enemies and earn points instead of just being able to only being killed by the enemy. To do this I made a projectile controller script, this will control the direction of the projectile, the speed as well and actually make it work and kill the enemies. Also to make it look cleaner and to make sure that the projectile doe not make unity glitch out I added a life time so the game object would get destroyed after 0.5 seconds.



I then had to add a few lines to the player controller script that was made by one of my group members, this will call the bullet as well as make it work by the bullet using the player controller and only coming out of the empty child that I put into the player and named fire point.

No comments:

Post a Comment